We often get engrossed in our individual fashion and beauty concerns often ignoring our lovable better-halves. This is high time when you groom your main man right and let them steal the spotlight. After all, who doesn’t want to let those girls die of jealousy when you make a move with your counterpart. So, here are a few tips and a quick fix for few things which can do wonders for him.
* This is the most important thing to keep in mind. A good fitting is the first thing that anyone notices in whatever you are wearing. Understand your body structure and go for the perfect fit. Never go for extreme fit, as it can ruin the overall look and style.
* Everyone wants a wardrobe that looks good on them, but never overdo it. Do not wear too much jewellery or more than three colors. If you want to look classy and trendy at the same time, a simple white shirt, a dark pair of jeans, a casual belt with a nice pair of sneakers or loafers will do.
* Your top and bottom halves need to match. If you are wearing a rugged knit tee, your bottom needs to be rugged, too. Never wear chunky tees with casual pants. Wristbands create cool style statements if paired with T-shirts, casual shirts and denims.
* Avoid wearing shirts or T-shirts with big logos, as you will end up looking like a walking billboard. Instead go for a classic V-neck tee or something artsy.
* Classy shoes is one thing that people notice, especially how clean and sharp they look. Stand out in the crowd and show that you are a man of taste by getting a great pair of Brouges.