Nippy weather works really well for fashion but the same doesn’t apply for your tender and supple skin. The most sensitive part of your body being the derma is very soft and requires extra nourishment with an additional dose of pampering every now and then. To avoid irritation, acne , dullness or scars, it’s always recommended to apply bouts of moisturizing lotions and creams to keep your skin hydrated.
Let’s take a look at a few tips useful for your skin care:
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin and restore the essential minerals that helps in exuding the natural glow. Even when you’re not thirsty or dehydrated, keep a spare water bottle with you on the go and ensure a regular intake of 7-8 glasses of water on a daily basis.
- For ladies with dry and acne prone skin, use a gel based moisturizer which helps to moisturize the oil glands.
- Moisturizers with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and a neutral Ph balance keeps your skin hydrated and brings out the inner glow. The moisturizers should be chosen fragrance and paraben-free.
- Intake of Omega fatty supplements alongwith fish oil capsules will help to brighten and lighten the skin making it soft and supple in no time.
- Do not skin SPF because the scatter light might also affect and harm your skin leading to acne or scars.