Flowy silhouettes, ivory regality, subtle detailing and lots of experimentation is what Anamika Khanna incorporated in her latest bridal couture. Sonam Kapoor walked down the for this beautiful designer and we can’t explain in words how elegant and charming she looked like. This weddings eason, all you need is a scintillating drape with a dash of spark on your face, Here’s an easy tutorial on how to re-create Anamika Khanna’s makeup magic in these easy steps to get the fresh dewy glow perfect for any occasion!
- Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin.
- Use the Studio Moisture Cream that feeds and firms the skin.
- Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette.
- Use the Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, a silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup.
- Use the Cream Colour Base in the shade Hush and then apply the Shadester Sculpting Powder.
- For the eyes use the Embark Eye Shadow along with the Chromagraphic Pencil.
- Use Lash No. 7 for added drama and put Reflects Gold Glitter on the eye lids.
- Line the lips with Plum Lip Pencil and fill them in with M.A.C Red Lipstick.