We all love our Bollywood films, but if you’re showing one or all (God all help you!) of these signs, you may want to take a break.
- Your entire understanding of love is based on the Bollywood movies you grew up on. Reality check: spontaneously breaking into a song and running around in fields with your boyfriend is not romantic. It’s plain weird!
- When you run into someone at a party and they say ‘Maine aapko kahin dekha hai’, your instant response is ‘Robby ki party pe?
- Every time you go on vacation, you secretly hope you’ll find your Prince Charming on the trip in a better-than-perfect Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge/Jab We Met/or the more fun Dil Dhadakne Do sequence.
- You’ve memorized the steps of every item song that came out in the last ten years. And you’ve performed all of them at your sister, BFF, work colleague’s weddings.
- When Dubsmash came out, you perfected the one of Kareena Kapoor’s abusive monologue in Jab We Met, and shared it on Instagram. Oh, and, it’s your most-liked post till date!
- Sure, you listen to Jack Johnson every other day of the week, but when you’re having a bad day the only thing that cheers you up is all the songs from every shady movie of the 90s.
- You can’t help but break into movie dialogues mid-sentence because that’s how your mind works. And when people don’t get the reference, you deviate to tell them what movie, what scene, and which actress said that dialogue.
- The day you saw Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, you’d made up your mind that that’s exactly what your wedding would look like. Plus, the name Bunny, doesn’t seem all that lame anymore.